Tonight we took William with us to the Team in Training Kickoff. He was really well behaved considering he had to sit through a 30 minute presentation. He really had fun clapping with everyone. He also enjoyed sitting on Aaron's shoulders. I must say his binky came in handy tonight. At one point, I think everyone in the room could hear him "reading" his animal book. I don't normally give him his binky unless he is going to sleep, but it worked to muffle his talking tonight. I am sure the speaker was glad she wasn't interrupted with shouts of "hippos, giraffes, dogs, etc."
In case someone isn't aware, Aaron and I are training for the Walt Disney Marathon as part of the Leukemia and Lymphoma's Team in Training. If you would like to donate to the society, our websites are listed on the blog. Any donation is much appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment