William turned 23 months old today. I really can't believe he is almost 2. After bath time tonight, he was insistent on riding his bicycle (which in his pronunciation sounds more like eye-cycle). Since it is probably the last rain free night for several days, I decided to take him outside in his pj's. The only problem is the "bicycle" we have for him is too big and his feet don't reach the pedals. It has a handle that parents can push, but that lasts all of about two minutes and then he wants to push. He ended up pushing the bicycle about 1/2 a mile....he has some energy. I think I know one thing we may be getting him for his birthday...a proper sized tricycle. He also loved finding ants and bugs on the sidewalk, and he was fascinated by the sound the street sign makes when he bangs on it.
Nice look, pj's and shoes
This will be neat to show him one day
No comments:
Post a Comment