Over the past week, William has been practicing his joke telling skills. The first time it happened he looked at Aaron and I and said, "Can I tell you a joke?" We of course said yes. Here is his "joke"
William - "Once upon a time there was a little boy named William. He was big and tall, and he went to school...and he was doing this...LAUGH."
Apparently a joke MUST end in a laugh. Since this first joke, he will say things like, "knock, knock" We say "who's there?" Then William will say just about anything and then command us to LAUGH.
He has also said two pretty hilarious things over the weekend. Yesterday when we were with his godmother Sarah, we visited a children's boutique in town that a friend of ours owns. William said to the owner, " My Daddy calls me stinky buns" (for the record Aaron has never called him this)
Today we were down the street playing with his friends Mia and Davi. I asked William if he needed to go potty. His response, "I'm a velociraptor and I pee in this grass." He is 100% boy.
I'm gonna need a flatbed for the teen years!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment