Monday, February 22, 2010

Can I Take Your Picture?




Trying to curl his tongue
Posted by Picasa
I asked William if I could take a picture of his haircut. He said, "if I can make silly faces." That works for me.
Over the past several days William has said several funny/interesting things.
He told me that "only guys transform robots...not ladies." He was wanting help with his Transformers.
He woke up the other morning with a stuffy nose, and the first thing he said was, "I do not have a sense of smell...only dogs and dinosaurs do."
Today in the car he asked me, "is God a people?" I'm not sure how to explain this one to a three year old.
During story time tonight, he asked Aaron and I, "why do komodo dragons spit poison?"
My mom watched him for a little bit the other morning, so Aaron could help me set up at a mom to mom sale. He said to her, "NeeNee you are awesome...like a jungle animal."

No comments: