Friday, March 19, 2010

One of William's favorite parts of the night was "fighting" this Shriner with his toy sword

The 3 year old elephant that William loved

He was in awe

Before the show started, the Shriners shot long balloons into the crowd. I managed to snag one for him, and he hugged it for a long time.
Posted by Picasa
We spent tonight at the Moolah Shrine Circus. William really enjoyed himself. He was excited to see all of the animals and the "trapeze lady." As the lady was flipping around, I asked him if he thought she was brave or crazy. His response was, "CRAZY, I don't want to do that." At one point, Aaron asked William if he wanted to flip around on the trapeze and he yelled, "NO."
The only part he didn't like was a clown that pretended not to be able to jump on the trampoline. The clown kept "falling," and William was really concerned that he was ok.

No comments: