Friday, July 18, 2008

Proceed with Caution

For those of you who don't have children, this may not seem so cute, but for those who do it's a riot. Last night, William started going to the bathroom and then announced to Aaron and I exactly what he was doing. This is the first time that he has made that connection and Aaron happened to be recording him anyway. I have attached the video, which William will never forgive me for posting when he hits about 10. I guess we will start on a serious potty training adventure now.

1 comment:

Erica said...

That is TOO funny.
I was told it's easier to potty train with them running around naked, so if you are really starting now, maybe take advantage of this warm summer weather! I tried with Ry at about that age running naked in the backyard with our little plastic potty out there(yes, the neighbors must think we are total hoosiers!) and while he was made very aware of when he was going, it wasn't successful for us at that time. GOOD LUCK!