I guess I should have made the title for this post Easter number 500 and counting. William had a FUN filled day. It started off with an Easter egg hunt inside our house and receiving his Easter basket. We then went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for an Easter meal....where there was yet another Easter egg hunt.
I had picked out a very preppy Easter outfit for William. When I got it out this morning, he told me he wanted to wear it and go to work like Daddy. I was really excited that maybe there would not be a fight to get him dressed for once....I was wrong. We managed to get the pants, shirt, and coat on, but Grandpa was successful in getting the tie on once we got to the party. I am so happy he wore the tie. It was the first time he has had one on, and I think he looked awfully cute. (I know....I'm a bit biased)
When we got home, we invited our little friends down the street to come over for Easter egg hunt number 5 million and 53. This egg hunt was supposed to happen earlier in the week, but all the kids were sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment