William has said some really funny/sweet things in the past day or two.
Yesterday while playing with the girls he said to Mia. "Mia, you my best friend." Mia then hugged William.
When I was sitting with him at bedtime last night, he told me his toe hurt and to kiss it. I kissed it. He then said, "I want Davi to kiss it."
Also at bedtime last night, William said to me "I'm a vegetable, mommy."
Me: "What kind of vegetable are you?"
William: "Banana" (laughing)
Me: "A banana is fruit."
William: "I'm a banana, I'm silly."
This evening we were playing in the basement and Cosmo was sitting close. William walked up to Cosmo and pushed the area between his eyes. He then said, " I push Cosmo's talk button." Later on in the car, he touched himself between the eyes and said, " I push my talk button."
I'm gonna need a flatbed for the teen years!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment