Tuesday, June 16, 2009

William's Wisdom

I am pretty certain that we are raising an expert of some kind. He is very certain of his opinion and view on the world. He often asks us why something is, and when we tell him he will say "no, mommy it's not like that."
For example
This morning the first words out of his mouth were, "Mommy, why is it not a beautiful day?"
Me: "The sun is just starting to come up, and it is cloudy, so you cannot see the sunlight in your room."
William: "No, mommy it's not like that. It's raining."

A few other things I want to make note of....
Aaron dropped William off at the sitter yesterday, and when he was leaving William said to him, "Bye Superman." Today when Aaron dropped him off he said, "Bye T-Rex."

The other day he thought that someone had come to our front door, and he asked me who was there. I said, "Nobody is there." His response, "yesbody."

No comments: