Saturday, January 2, 2010

Big Boy Room

Step One...the bottom bed

One excited little boy in the "robot bed" he chose

Night one went well

The finished product
Posted by Picasa
Last night, William slept in the bottom bed of his new big boy bunk bed. In preparation of letting him know he is going to be a big brother, we cleaned out the playroom and converted his bedroom into a big boy room with the addition of many of his toys from his "train room." Aaron did a great job assembling the room, as I am not much help right now. I have had an exacerbation of my asthma and I am attached to a nebulizer every 4 hours. William has been really sweet with my asthma problems. Every time I turn on the nebulizer he says, "I hope you feel better, Mommy." He then runs to the other room as the machine is really loud.
Tonight, he had a more difficult time falling asleep because he wanted to play with all the toys that are now in the bedroom. I'm glad we have more than two weeks before we find out what the baby is, so that William is adjusted to his new environment before we tell him he is having a brother/sister.

No comments: