Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Fun





We have a bin of cars in the basement and he has picked out a few that specific people always drive. I apparently drive the golden grahams race car, Aaron drives a look alike of his car, and Grammy drives the Matchbox mayor's black suv...who knew?


We had a fun day playing all day today. We didn't run a single errand, which I am sure made William thankful. He has been really into getting up and down on things and saying "I, up, go down." Then usually when he is standing on top of whatever it may be he says "I tall and big."

He also wants to know the name of EVERYTHING! Not just what it is, but a personal name. For example, every animal has a name like Danny, Humphrey, etc. The names are whatever Aaron and I can come up with at the time. The only problem is he remembers what we tell him, so if we aren't together we can never come up with the name he wants. I called a orange playskool train Oliver the other day, and William kept telling Aaron "no, daddy" no matter what name he gave the train. We may have to start labeling his toys with a sharpie.








No comments: