It has been a little while since I have posted, but things have been a bit hectic around here. This past weekend Aaron and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. William got to spend the night with Pop and DeeDee. He had a great time, and so did we. We picked him up around lunch time on Sunday and spent the rest of the day relaxing.
On monday night, Aaron got very sick with some kind of stomach bug. He ran a fever of 102.5. He was quarantined to our bedroom through wednesday night to prevent William and I from sharing his germs.
William has been challenging at best the past several bedtimes. His imagination has kicked in to full gear. Last night it took over 2 hours for him to fall asleep and then he woke up to have a party from 2:30 am - 5 am. When I went in to check on him, he said, "You scare me, Mommy." "You a monster." (Thanks, kid)
Tonight he told me there were dinosaurs and monsters coming and that big dinosaurs lived outside his window. As I am typing, I think he is finally asleep 1.5 hours later...I will take it.
I will catch up on the other posts soon with pictures.
I'm gonna need a flatbed for the teen years!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment