Monday, February 16, 2009

Williamisms

I now live with two comedic geniuses. Aaron has always been able to make me laugh, and I laugh at William when he is acting silly. Now, William has begun to create his own humor through language. He says some of the funniest things.

Here are a few of our recent conversations.

On Sunday, I was getting him dressed to go to Great Grandma Jean's Birthday party. I was putting a white button down shirt on him, and he looks at me in a very serious way and says, " I go to work, Mommy."
Me: Where do you work?
William: I work outside.
Me: What do you do?
William: Take care of animals.

On the way to Pop and DeeDee's, we let William watch a movie on the portable DVD player because it is a bit of a long trip for him. We had gotten the movie Ice Age for him and did not show it to him until we got in the car. As Aaron was putting the movie in William was inspecting the case. He then says to Aaron, " I watch this movie all the time, Daddy." We don't own this movie, so I am not sure where he is watching this movie "all the time."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had gotten? Nice.