Tonight I was making dinner before Aaron got home from work. I put in a Thomas video to keep William occupied while I was at the stove. At one point, I came in to talk to him and I was holding the broccoli. It wasn't even out of the plastic yet, and William said, "Mommy, eat broccoli now."
I told him I needed to wash it and cook it, but he disagreed. He had a horrible fit (probably because he only slept 20 minutes at the sitters today.) I had him help me wash the broccoli and then I gave him a piece raw. He ate it all, plus an additional piece. Then once dinner was made he finished off an adult size serving.
I may have to remind him of this one day when he tells me he doesn't like broccoli.
I'm gonna need a flatbed for the teen years!
12 years ago
1 comment:
Aaron loved broccoli when he was Willliams's age. He would eat broccoli while I grocery shopped.
Post a Comment