Friday, January 16, 2009

Words You Don't Want to Hear


I stepped into the kitchen to get William's drink for him, and I heard his sweet little voice from the living room saying, "I big, tall, up high, mommy." Let me just say I knew it was going to be bad....here is the photographic proof. He then dove off onto the couch. I am having dreams of what's to come for me, or maybe nightmares.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oh my, I am laughing. (With you, of course!). This is just the very beginning of these types of stories, I am afraid! We have NO IDEA how these boys are. (Or I didn't, anyways!). Some of the stories Jeff tells me about growing up and the daring stuff they did - I have NO IDEA how he lived to talk about it. I try and just keep remembering that through this all! Jeff tells me it's a whole new ballgame when they start learning about explosives you can make with household items. Now doesn't THAT stage sound fun?