Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Playing in the snow 2007
With Daddy in 2007

All bundled up today







I would pay anyone about one million dollars to dress William in his snowsuit. He and I were both crabby by the end of getting dressed. The video below is right after he was finished getting dressed. He was such a happy camper...just kidding.

Once I had him dressed, we had a great time outside. He loved to "clean" things off with his gloves. He cleaned the fire hydrant, our neighbor's car, and the ground. I think he would have played outside all day, but I was too worried about him getting cold. When we brought him in he was almost sweating, so I guess I was wrong.

It is amazing to me how different he was this time in the snow. Last year he just stood there, and almost seemed afraid of it. Today I think he would have gone swimming in the snow if that was possible.

No comments: