Friday, January 2, 2009

My Kitchen


Feeding Topper and Daddy

Taking a break for a drink of real milk






His Daddy would say he keeps his kitchen as organized as I do

William was given a play kitchen with a bbq grill from Grammy and Grandpa for Christmas. We brought it back to our house last night while he was sleeping. I think he played with the kitchen for about 5 hours today. He kept saying "my kitchen and cook food." He cooked food and fed us and the dogs all kinds of interesting entrees.

I apparently cook a lot in the microwave because that is about the only place he put food to make it "hot." He did occasionally cook on the grill and the stove, so there is hope for his culinary skills. (Aunt Claire and Pop he made need a tutor)

In the video you will notice that he is not so sure what to cook in the microwave...poor hippo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! This is a much better set up than I had with my first kitchen. Too much fun :)